oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

single-multi node licence

anis
Beginner

Hi , i have a question about the licensing of oneApi, is a multi-node license equivalent to a floating license ? To be more clear, can a single node license be used on different computers(me and my colleagues) at the same time, or is a multi-node license required to do that?

sincerely,

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Anis, a single-node Named User license can be used on different computers. However, they cannot be used on different systems at the same time. If you require multiple systems to use the licenses simultaneously, we suggest you choose a multi-node Concurrent User license and register your colleagues to that license.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Anis, a single-node Named User license can be used on different computers. However, they cannot be used on different systems at the same time. If you require multiple systems to use the licenses simultaneously, we suggest you choose a multi-node Concurrent User license and register your colleagues to that license.

0 Kudos