oneAPI Registration, Download, Licensing and Installation
Support for Getting Started questions related to download, Installation and licensing for Intel oneAPI Toolkits and software development tools.

unable to install oneAPI base toolkit

JinyaoWang
Beginner

I don't know why this happens that causes the installation to fail? The software related to the graphics card has only recently installed the driver, and has performed a clean installation and rebooted multiple times.

屏幕截图 2024-06-20 220550.png

屏幕截图 2024-06-20 215938.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Jinyao Wang, could you please share the below details with us?

• Version of Microsoft Visual Studio installed along with it's build version.
  • Other versions of Intel® Parallel Studio XE or Intel® oneAPI already installed on the system.
  • Is the installer an online or an offline package? 

To assist you further, we would require these details.

0 Kudos
JinyaoWang
Beginner
  • The version of Visual Studio installed is 2022 Community Edition, version 17.9.5.
  • Intel oneAPI v2024.0 was installed. but when I uninstalled it (through Add/Remove Programs), the uninstaller has an issue that the installed version cannot be checked, so I used geek uninstaller to uninstall.
  • The installer is offline package.

The reason why I want to reinstall oneAPI is that when using Visual Studio these days, I always got a prompt saying "The sample feed is empty".

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Jinyao Wang, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check your community inbox.

0 Kudos
Vipin_Singh1

Hi Jinyao Wang, unfortunately, we were unable to hear back from you. 

If you have any further queries, please post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel®. 

0 Kudos