AI Tools from Intel
Find answers to your toolkit installation, configuration, and get-started questions.

I can't find the name of my Intel motherboard

oldgamer23
Beginner

Hello, I decided to change my old i3-350m processor to a newer i7-940xm model, when installing the processor, the computer starts, but the image is not displayed when I put the old processor everything is fine. After looking at the information on the Internet, I realized that I needed to update the BIOS, but when I tried to find out the model of the motherboard, I found nothing. AIDA64 outputs the following values: 64-0100-000001-00101111-120414-LfdHvdImc$HM55T008_BIOS DATE: 12/04/14 09:29:47 VER: 08.00.15, Unknown 5-Series Motherboard.In the CPU-Z: manufacturer:Intel model: To be filled by O.E.M. .The processor I picked up the right socket and the chipset converge. I've looked at a lot of articles, but I haven't found almost anything about my motherboard.I will be grateful for any help!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vasudha_Intel

Hello @oldgamer23 , this is not the right forum for this query, please post your query on this Product Support Forum -> Processors .

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @oldgamer23

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.   

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it. You may also find the Discontinued Products website helpful to address your request.    

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued".  

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos