Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
4995 Discussions

Intel Inspector 2019 menu entries are disabled in VS2013

Kreuger__Gerald
Beginner

I am trying to run through the totourial using the provided sample projects. I start the "find_andfix_memory_errors" sample projects and it displays the blank dialog window. From within VS2013 I select TOOLS->Intel Insector 2019 menu entry, but all of its sub-menu entries are disabled (grayed out). I tried the stanalone GUI tool and it exhibits the same issue. I've double checked the project parameters. The installation completed with no errors. The Inspector Help menu selections are also disabled. Is there some startup/setup/initialization step I am missing?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Vinutha_SV

Hi Gerald,

Can you please respond with the details? We have Inspector 2020 U3 available now. Can you try this latest version and let me know if the issue persists? Looking forward for your reply..

0 Kudos
Vinutha_SV

Hi Gerald,

We have seen this happening when Inspector is integrated with the latest versions of Microsoft Visual Studio* 2019. To enable it, right click on Visual Studio toolbar and select Inspector button there. You can upgrade your VS to latest version and check. If it helps, try the same with your current version of VS.

0 Kudos