Analyzers
Talk to fellow users of Intel Analyzer tools (Intel VTune™ Profiler, Intel Advisor)
5010 Discussions

cannot view source code intel vtune

sarah24
Beginner

i cannot view the source code in vtune profiler it shows only the assembly code , i want to know which function that takes time to optimize my code here is my makefile source code : 

FC= mpiifort

FFLAGS= -v -fp-stack-check -shared-intel -mcmodel large -g  # Add the -g flag for debugging information

MYLIB= LIBROUTE.a
home1 = /home/wr/Documents/
LIBDIR= $(home1)/ROUTE/lib
MODDIR= $(home1)/ROUTE/include

MODsrc=modd_config.F90 modd_const_grid.F90 modd_namel_config.F90 \
        modd_site_param.F90 modd_model_param.F90 modd_diag_param.F90

SUBRsrc=subp.F90 read_namel_config.F90 read_aladin_prev.F90 read_arome_prev.F90 \
        read_dust_prev.F90 interpol_aladin_prev.F90 interpol_arome_prev.F90 \
        interpol_dust_prev.F90 interpol_nebul_ald_prev.F90 interpol_nebul_aro_prev.F90 \
        calcul_meteo_prev.F90 calcul_meteo_aro_prev.F90 write_meteo_param.F90
MASTERsrc=prev_route.F90

MODOBJ=    $(MODSRC:.F90=.o)
MODMOD=    $(MODSRC:.F90=.mod)       	
SUBROBJ=   $(SUBRSRC:.F90=.o)
MASTEROBJ= $(MASTERSRC:.F90=.o)	

.SUFFIXES:
.SUFFIXES:      .F90 .o .x

module:
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -I$(MODDIR) -c $(MODSRC)  # Include -I$(MODDIR) for module search path

subr:
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -I$(MODDIR) -c $(SUBRSRC)  # Include -I$(MODDIR) for module search path

master:
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -I$(MODDIR) -c $(MASTERSRC)  # Include -I$(MODDIR) for module search path

all: 	
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -I$(MODDIR) -c $(MODSRC) $(SUBRSRC) $(MASTERSRC)  # Include -I$(MODDIR) for module search path

libss:
	ar crs $(MYLIB) $(MODOBJ) $(SUBROBJ)

exe:
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -I$(MODDIR) -c $(MODSRC) $(SUBRSRC) $(MASTERSRC)  # Include -I$(MODDIR) for module search path
	$(FC) $(FFLAGS) -I$(MODDIR) -o $(EXE) $(MASTEROBJ) $(MYLIB) -g -O0 -lmpifort  # Link with debug symbols (-g) and no optimization (-O0)
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
yuzhang3_intel

Did you try with one simple sample code first and specify the source/bin path to see if the issue is reproduced? 

0 Kudos
sarah24
Beginner

I tried with a simple code, and it worked. The issue seems to be specific to this project.

0 Kudos
yuzhang3_intel

Please double check if you build with option '-g' and specify the correct source and symbol path.

0 Kudos