Application Acceleration With FPGAs
Programmable Acceleration Cards (PACs), DCP, FPGA AI Suite, Software Stack, and Reference Designs
477 Discussions

Premier access request for Development Software Kit of PAC D5005

wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hi,

I have been apply for a premier access using this current account two times, after our company got a CNDA number with the kindly help of Intel staff and my local sales. However, it seems that my application has not been approved so far.  So I still cannot access to the download link of development software kit of Acceleration cards D5005. This cause us to not be able to start using this product for development long after we brought it.

Does anyone told me what's wrong with my premier access application? And what I should do? 

I can provide our CNDA number or E-signature document if you need. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Are you able to access Intel Premier Access now?

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Let me check with the team that manage Premier Access

0 Kudos
wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hi John,

Thanks for your help. I'm looking forward to your reply. Please let me know if there are still any supporting materials we need to provide.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We found out the issue where the CNDA is not tied to your account. Currently we are working on attaching the CNDA to your account so that we are able to enable the Premier Access to your account.

0 Kudos
wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hi John,

Thanks for your help to let us know the account issue, otherwise we would be wondering for a long time. Hope the problem can be solved as soon as possible. Please inform me if there are any progress. 

Have a good day.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We will try our best to resolved it as soon as possible.

0 Kudos
wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hi John,

Sincere appreciation.  Please let me know if there are any progress.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

We have connected the CNDA to your account. Please try to re-access or re-apply for Intel Premier Access.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Are you able to access Intel Premier Access now?

0 Kudos
wgshnyhlw
Beginner

Hi, John,

Sorry for the delay of my replying. I have been checked that our account have a premier access now, so that I can also access to the development kit for our acceleration card. I really appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
JohnT_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for the confirrmation.

0 Kudos