Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

Black Boxes for Far Cry 3

Novskiy
Beginner
Hello, I am using Intel Iris xe Graphics. the processor is i5-1235u and in the game far cry 3 a bug appears with shadows in the form of dark squares, mostly they are near the building, but sometimes they are in other places and this provides some discomfort, I tried changing DirectX from 9 to 11 and vice versa, no helps. Help me please. Laptop Acer aspire 3 a315-59
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Novskiy

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We sincerely regret you are experiencing issues while playing Far Cry 3 using the Intel® Iris® Xe Graphics, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please answer the following:

·      Was it working before?

·      Have you made any software change?

·      What are the game settings and download link?

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Novskiy

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to check the previous questions? 

Let us know if you still need assistance by attaching the required reports. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

Hello Novskiy, Since we have not heard back from you, we are closing the case, but if you have any additional questions, please post them on a new thread so we can further assist you with this matter.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos