Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

Driver optimization and integrated tools

Hansolo
Beginner

Good day
Intel

I want to share my graphics card experiences with you, I run
a Fujitcu Celcius R670-2 with Windows 11 Pro for Workstations.
With a monitor from Dell S2721DGF with 165HZ and AMD Freesync Premium pro.
I have had some graphics cards RTX 2080 ti and AMD 5700 xt lucy liu so far and wanted to know the differences to AMD and Geforce and sold them all a week before the crypto crisis and therefore had none because the prices had to skyrocket I had to get an AMD 5500XT luckily I got it for a good price!
And in hindsight I learned to appreciate them, why?!
Because it turns out that with the constant AMD updates, I can run the graphics card on an older workstation in games like Metro Exodus at 80 fps!
AMD has tools built into its software that are unique, Radeon Super Resolution and Radeon Boost etc plus I can increase the power limit to plus 20%.
This leads to a great gaming experience even though I don't have a resizable bar

Why am I writing this now because I'm interested in the Intel Arc 770 but don't want to run the latest CPUs.
Driver optimization and integrated tools are important to get more performance out of it.

Kind regards
Chris

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Arturo_Intel

Hello and welcome to the Intel Game Developer Program forum.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it's very important for us to know our costumers' expectations. 

Keep in mind this forum's scope is for game development questions.

For more details on ARC products, please refer to its forum (https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/bd-p/arc-graphics), where you will find qualified engineers that can give you their professional opinion regarding the matter you present in this post: Buy an Intel Arc 770, using it with a old generation Intel CPU and having all the juice from the ARC 770

Closing this post.

-- Arturo

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Arturo_Intel

Hello and welcome to the Intel Game Developer Program forum.

Thank you for sharing your experience, it's very important for us to know our costumers' expectations. 

Keep in mind this forum's scope is for game development questions.

For more details on ARC products, please refer to its forum (https://community.intel.com/t5/Intel-ARC-Graphics/bd-p/arc-graphics), where you will find qualified engineers that can give you their professional opinion regarding the matter you present in this post: Buy an Intel Arc 770, using it with a old generation Intel CPU and having all the juice from the ARC 770

Closing this post.

-- Arturo

0 Kudos