Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

My hero academia one justice 2

Mascarello1979
Beginner
Ho cambiato pc gaming e con Intel i5 12400(12*gen) su steam my hero academia one justice 2 non si avvia(prova ad avviarsi e poi si chiude) già aggiornato drive RTX4080 e Windows 11 ma nulla.. File di gioco non corrotti(già disinstallato e ristallato) help
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Arturo_Intel

Hello @Mascarello1979 !

I have some questions for you:

1. What do you mean with RTX4080? the Nvidia card?

2. Can you share me the SSU log? https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html

3. Do you have the same problem with other games?

-- Arturo 

0 Kudos
Mascarello1979
Beginner
Ciao, pc assemblato con:
Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4080 16GB EAGLE OC NVIDIA GDDR6X------------------
Processore intel pentium i5 12400(12'Generazione)
-----------------------------
ASUS ROG Strix B660-A Gaming WiFi D4
-------------------------
Intel Core i5-12400 - Processore desktop di 12a generazione (velocità di base: 2,5 GHz, 6 core
--------------------------
Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 32 GB (2x16 GB) 3600 MHz-----------------
Aggiornato ieri drive invidia
Aggiornato Windows 11pro
Steam Direct x & Visual C
MA SU STEAM
My Hero academia one justice 2 Parte x caricarsi e poi si arresta, ho provato a scaricare una versione craccata x capire se il problema fosse l'originale di Steam ma stesso risultato!
Vanno tutti i giochi TRANNE MY HERO ACADEMIA ONE JUSTICE 2
0 Kudos
Arturo_Intel

If I understand correctly you have a problem with the NVIDIA card and my hero academy game.
Please go to the Nvidia forum and ask for support there.

If you are NOT using your Nvidia card and trying to run the game with the Intel® UHD Graphics 730 gpu integrated in your i5-12400 intel processor, please share your SSU logs.      

This forum is only for issues with Intel products.

0 Kudos