Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

(SM Miles Morlas)Graphic driver Issue on Iris Xe

Kizaya
Beginner
I'm getting more than 60 fps on 1080 medium graphics in miles morlas but there is a bug where in dark areas or on characters there is red grains which is making the game unplayable. I have i 7 11th gen processor with iris xe max graphics. Hope this issue could be resolved in a driver update as there was another thread for this same issue which was closed 6 months ago because the developer said that it will resolved. I really want to play this game.

Here is the reference to the issue I'm facing - https://youtu.be/DjA8kpqfXWA?si=hdRwMRqg2h4CyhI-
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello @Kizaya

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

We understand you are experiencing issues with Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, we will be more than happy to assist you.

Please download our latest driver 31.0.101.4900. Then, download and run the Display Driver Uninstaller (DDU). After that, please install the driver previously downloaded.

Also, in order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Then, please generate and attach the Report for Intel® Intel Graphics Command Center

Best regards,

Jose B.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Kizaya

We hope you are doing fine. 

Were you able to clean install the latest graphics driver? 

Let us know if you still need assistance by attaching the required reports. 

Best regards,  

Jose B.   

Intel Customer Support Technician 

0 Kudos
Jose_Intel
Employee

Hello Kizaya

We hope you are having a nice day. 

We have not heard back from you. So, we will close this thread. If you need any additional information, submit a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored. 

Best regards. 

Jose B.  

Intel Customer Support Technician. 

0 Kudos