Developing Games on Intel Graphics
If you are gaming on graphics integrated in your Intel Processor, this is the place for you! Find answers to your questions or post your issues with PC games
489 Discussions

i7 12700kf Battlefield 2042 Probleme

Klaus73
Beginner

hallo ich habe ien i7 12700KF und eine RTX 3070Ti verbaut und habe bei Battlefield 2042 extrem probleme das mein Prozessor immer auf 100% Auslastung läuft und ich selbst bei niedriger Grafikeinstellung extrem probleme mit dem Spiel habe ich hatte vorher ein i7 7700k und da hatte ich keine probleme kennt eine das problem und kann mir da weiter helfen

mfg

klaus

0 Kudos
1 Solution
karen_intel

Hey @Klaus73 

Sounds to me that your game is not being mapped correctly so the GPU resources get used.

Can you verify if Battlefield 2042 is already in High performance?

In Windows 11: Go to: System> Display> Graphics and look for Battlefield 2042 on the list. Click on 'Options', select 'High performance' and click on 'Save'

For Windows 10 the path might be similar. Please give it a try and let me know if there's any change in CPU utilization

Thanks

Karen

View solution in original post

3 Replies
karen_intel

Hey @Klaus73 

Sounds to me that your game is not being mapped correctly so the GPU resources get used.

Can you verify if Battlefield 2042 is already in High performance?

In Windows 11: Go to: System> Display> Graphics and look for Battlefield 2042 on the list. Click on 'Options', select 'High performance' and click on 'Save'

For Windows 10 the path might be similar. Please give it a try and let me know if there's any change in CPU utilization

Thanks

Karen

Klaus73
Beginner

danke hat geklappt

0 Kudos
karen_intel

Hey @Klaus73 I'm glad it worked for you!

For the time being, I will be closing this thread. Have a great weekend

Karen

0 Kudos