Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
851 Discussions

I need Intel i219v(17) EEupdate tools

Girigomo
Beginner

C:\Users\TheBug\Desktop\Winx641\OEM_Mfg>EEUPDATEW64e.exe /nic=1 /mac=04097BB36056 Using: Intel (R) PRO Network Connections SDK v2.37.13 EEUPDATE v5.37.13.03 Copyright (C) 1995 - 2021 Intel Corporation Intel (R) Confidential and not for general distribution. NIC Bus Dev Fun Vendor-Device Branding string === === === === ============= ================================================= 1 0 31 06 8086-1A1D Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (17) I219-V

1: Updating Mac Address to 04097BB36056...Done.

1: Updating Checksum and CRCs...Failed.

I encountered the following error when using EEUPDATE v5.37.13.03. I need to support the eeupdate program of the 12th generation processor of the 600 series motherboard

0 Kudos
13 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We want to address the following questions to understand this situation:

Could you please clarify if this request is related to the Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V design developed by you, or is a Network Interface Card (NIC) or add-in card developed by a third-party company?

Could you please let us know the name of the manufacturer, the part number, and where we can find the information if this request is related to a third-party design?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner
The additional network card of the intel i225-v B3 chip I bought on Alibaba also needs to change the mac address, so I need the latest version of eeupdate, can you provide it?
0 Kudos
1rpan
Beginner

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

Hello, @CarlosAM_INTELI have applied for this application many times, but I have not received any response. I just want an eeupdate program to adapt to the application I developed. My network card is an Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (17) I219-V computer motherboard It is msi h610m. I need to modify the content in epprom to meet my development needs, but he always reminds me 1: Updating Checksum and CRCs...Failed. I am using EEUPDATE v5.37.13.03. What is the reason for the above What about error messages? I can completely write in the bios fpt. Why doesn't this program support me to modify it? Can you directly provide me with the eeupdate program supported by i219v? Thank you

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your update.

Could you please tell us where do you acquire the Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V related to your request?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

I'm very sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you asking me where I bought this network card or do you not know how to provide me with the eeupdate program? If you are asking where I bought it from, this network card is the network card on the motherboard. The model of the motherboard is MSI. If you can send the eeupdate program to my personal email, it will be fine

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

Can you send the eeupdate program to my personal mailbox?

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

Can you send the eeupdate program to my personal mailbox?

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

I'm very sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. Are you asking me where I bought this network card or do you not know how to provide me with the eeupdate program? If you are asking where I bought it from, this network card is the network card on the motherboard. The model of the motherboard is MSI. If you can send the eeupdate program to my personal email, it will be fine. Thank you very much

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your reply.

In order to be on the same page,  as far as we understand, the cited Ethernet controller is part of a design of a third-party motherboard.

Could you please confirm that it is correct?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your clarification.

We want to clarify that we do not have the information to provide support with the cited third-party implementation.

By the way, if it is available the requested information should be accessible to you if you have a premier account instead of the standard that you have.

Due to this fact, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of the third-party implementation to receive the proper support for their device. As a reference, their support channels can be found on the following websites:

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/PRO-H610M-G-DDR4/support

https://www.msi.com/support 

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your reply.

We want to clarify that in case you acquired the devices from an Authorized Dealer, they should help you with your request.

On the other hand, we suggested in another thread related to this situation to update your account from standard to premier, but you did not use the suggested form to report any problems related to this process. 

Due to this fact, we suggest receiving expedited support, as you seem to be needed, please contact the place of purchase.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos