Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4923 Discussions

X710 Custom Configuration

HLove
Novice

Originally posted here: X710 Custom Configuration - Intel Community

Hello, 

How can I build a custom configuration for the X710? 

I am an OEM and I have designed a PCB with this IC on it. I wish to use features on the IC that are not available in the normal BIN files packaged with the NVMUpdater

I hope this is now the correct forum to post on as I seem to be always posting in the incorrect places. 

Many thanks,

Henry 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Hayat
Employee

Hi HLove,

Thank you for posting in Intel Communities.

As we understand you would want to be able to enable this to use SFI SFP+ modules on a custom board and would like to know how you can generate a configuration for an OEM board with the X710-DA2.

We highly suggest you to open an IPS case where a dedicated team will get in touch with you regarding this.

If you already have an IPS account, please sign in below and create a new case:

https://consumer.intel.com/intelcorpb2c.onmicrosoft.com/B2C_1A_UnifiedLogin_SISU_CML_SAML/generic/login?entityId=www.intel.com

If you don't have the access to an IPS Premier Account yet. Kindly refer on How to Apply for an Intel® Resource and Documentation Center (RDC) and/or Intel® Developer Zone (Intel® DevZone) Account

Please let us know if you faced any difficulties or if you have any questions.

Regards,

Hayat_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi HLove,

I'd like to follow up if you have further questions or concerns as per previous post?

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Hayat
Employee

Hi Hlove,

Since there are no further response, we will proceed to close the thread.

Kindly open a new thread if you have further questions. We will be more than glad to assist you.

Regards,

Hayat_Intel

0 Kudos