Embedded Connectivity
Intel network controllers, Firmware, and drivers support systems
848 Discussions

i need intel i219v eeupdate program

Girigomo
Beginner

I want to modify the mac address of my network card. I saw that others have successfully modified it with eeupdate software, but I encountered the above problems. Is it because the new version of the intel network card prohibits access to epprom content, and keeps prompting epprom write error, you can directly send it to my email: <EMAIL REMOVED> Thank you very much!

<EMAIL REMOVED>

0 Kudos
15 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We want to address the following questions to understand this situation:

Could you please clarify if this request is related to the Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V design developed by you, or is a Network Interface Card (NIC) or add-in card developed by a third-party company?

Could you please let us know the name of the manufacturer, the part number, and where we can find the information if this request is related to a third-party design?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

Hi, sorry, I don't quite understand what you mean. But I probably understand that my network card is the intel i219v onboard the msi h610m motherboard. They replied that if the motherboard is broken, they can go to the after-sales service for repair. They don't seem to know the existence of the eeupdate program, so I need to get the software eeupdate to edit the contents of epprom to meet my personal development needs. Hope your company can give me a help. I will detail the motherboard has an intel i3-12100f cpu installed

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your reply.

In order to be on the same page,  as far as we understand, the cited Ethernet controller is part of a design of a third-party motherboard.

Could you please confirm that it is correct?

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

@CarlosAM_INTEL Yes, I confirm that it is a part of the third-party motherboard, but the third-party motherboard does not provide technical support for this, and needs everyone's help, thank you very much~

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your clarification.

We want to clarify that we do not have the information to provide support with the cited third-party implementation.

By the way, if it is available the requested information should be accessible to you if you have a premier account instead of the standard that you have.

Due to this fact, we suggest contacting the manufacturer of the third-party implementation to receive the proper support for their device. As a reference, their support channels can be found on the following websites:

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/PRO-H610M-G-DDR4/support

https://www.msi.com/support 

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

You may have misunderstood me. First of all, I don’t need any technical support from you. I just need the eeupdate program and the technology I developed needs to use this motherboard and the network card is intel. As for msi, they are only responsible for the failure of the motherboard. They provide maintenance services and are not responsible for software development support. As for the development of intel network cards, they also recommend you intel to handle this matter. I still have a lot of intel pcie network cards that need to be developed and used. I will install those network cards. Have you encountered the above problems when using eeupdate on the msi motherboard? I'm an individual developer, don't you provide individual developers with the software supported by the hardware you supply? I saw that your resources can be obtained and used by contacting the rdc team to post a post, and provide me with an eeupdate program, what else do I need to do? I bought an intel network card, and you can’t provide technical support? Just because I use msi boards do I have to go to them? Is the network card can be used alone without the motherboard?

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

I still have the intel KTI225LM chip in my hand. I need to use the eeupdate program to develop it. I hope you can provide this program.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your replies.

Based on your last communications, could you please where do you acquire the "intel KTI225LM chip" and/or the "intel network card"?

Waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.  

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your update.

Based on your last reply, could you please let us know the name of the company where do you acquire the "intel KTI225LM chip" and/or the "intel network card" through the internet?

Waiting for your clarification.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.  

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner
I'm very sorry, but I wanted to ask, is it critical to the question I mentioned where I bought it from? You ask me where to buy it from and then send me to them for help? I have been on this forum for 5 days without getting any help. I have been actively answering questions. I purchased the intel chip from Alibaba online. Now I need to do a series of development on this chip and need to use the eeupdate program. The version I had before There are always errors, so I need an updated version, I hope you can provide me with help, if you can’t provide me, thank you for telling me why you can’t provide it directly, I find that the questions you answer have not been what is needed to solve the problem The problem
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your reply.

We want to clarify that in case you acquired the devices from an Authorized Dealer, they should help you with your request.

On the other hand, we suggested in another thread related to this situation to update your account from standard to premier, but you did not use the suggested form to report any problems related to this process. 

Due to this fact, we suggest receiving expedited support, as you seem to be needed, please contact the place of purchase.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Girigomo
Beginner

Because I am an individual user and need a company email to upgrade to a senior account, I can't get it except for upgrading the senior account, can I?

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

Thanks for your update.

You should fill out the form stated on the following website to request the account update:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html

Our suggestion is to use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Girigomo:

By the way, we want to add the following question:

Could you please tell us where do you acquire the Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V related to your request?

We are waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos