Embedded Intel Atom® Processors
Technological Conversations about Intel Atom® Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics
1149 Discussions

Intel Atom x6000 series (with PTT) in China

Cpt-Kork
Beginner

Hi!
I've got a question regarding the import of products containing an Intel Atom x6000 series CPU with Platform Trust Technology (PTT) in China. Due to my understanding standalone TPM chips cannot be imported in China, yet it is allowed to import firmware-based TPM as used for PTT.

Can somebody confirm that it is really possible to officially import this kind of CPUs e.g. as part of an embedded devices e.g. for smart home or industry automation or general automation purposes?

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi Maxim,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

I see that your question is not technical but more trading related, which goes beyond our scope of support; however, I found the following link that might help to reroute your question to the proper interested party.

https://www.trade.gov/country-commercial-guides/china-import-requirements-and-documentation

Best regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

Cpt-Kork
Beginner

Thx Jaime!

Unfortunately, I could not find any information regarding this particular topic under the provided link. Maybe there are further resources you can direct me to. Or maybe Intel has some considerations on that topic, that you are allowed to share.

Thanks again & kind regards
Maxim

0 Kudos