Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
262 Discussions

Reliability data for Intel P/N FH82CM2436 and CL8068404164700

KenNeubeck
Beginner

Hello:

I am looking for reliability data for Intel P/N FH82CM246 and Intel P/N CL8068404164700.   I am hoping that Intel has some sort of reliability test data for these component as they would beyon normal reliability prediction techniques.     Thank you very much,  Ken Neubeck, Reliability Engineer, North Atlantic Industries

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Achilles_Intel

Hello KenNeubeck,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Based on the details you have provided, we have a specific forum for inquiries for these products. For faster responses and better assistance with your query, we will move this thread to the designated team. Please wait for their reply within 1-2 business days.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @KenNeubeck:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to have access to the requested information.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos