Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4957 Discussions

Configure NIC adapter for external GPS

Munish
Beginner

hi all,

As you know, E810XXVDA4TGG1 is Quad Port with GNSS mezzanine. From e810 datasheet,   The 1588 timers in the E810 and the PHYs operate on the same clock of 812.5 MHz . I want to configure internal GPS  from external connected GPS . I am following guidelines which is present in the 646265_E810-XXVDA4T User Guide_Rev1.2-2.pdf USER GUIDE but still not able to understand and resolve some problems .
1. /dev/ttyGNSS_1800 Not able to find this on my machine . I have loaded the module using insmod my driver and kernel is up to date .

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Munish,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Regarding the issue reported, you may want to refer to the latest User Guide for this product, link as below.

Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-XXVDA4T User Guide

https://www.intel.la/content/www/xl/es/content-details/646265/intel-ethernet-network-adapter-e810-xxvda4t-user-guide.html

However if you have further inquires or needed further support please register to our Intel Premier Support (IPS) instead. Please refer to the link below for reference. 

How to Register and have Access to Intel® Premier Support

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000057045/ethernet-products.html

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Munish,

Good day,

This is related to your enquiries above, I would like to check if the issue has resolved?

If you have any questions or clarifications, please let me know.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Munish,

Good day

This is regarding your enquiries above. Since we have not seen an update, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos