Beginner

Hello,

I recently installed the following os build of windows 10 iot enterprise : 

Edition Windows 10 IoT Enterprise
Version 21H2
Installed on ‎2023-‎04-‎11
OS build 19044.2486
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0

and my EEUPDATEW64e.exe is now unable to detected network card info i used to detect my network card info by passing the following arguments to EEUPDATEW64e.exe

/device=157B /MAC_DUMP

Can you help me please? I read somewhere that I must have latest version of EEUPDATEW64e.exe in order to fix the issue my current version is 5.26.14.0 dating back from 2015

Thank you

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Irwan_Intel

Dear EliasAsaid,

Thank you for reaching out to the Intel Ethernet Communities forum.

Unfortunately, we are uncertain about the function and operation of EEUPDATEW64e.exe in your system, based on the information you have provided. 

We suggest contacting your system OEM manufacturer to inquire about obtaining an update or further information on this matter. 

Please note that Intel only provides generic drivers, which can be found at the following link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
EliasAsaid
Beginner

Hello,

I don't have a problem with the driver the driver was installed already this is a utility to capture info of network card based on device id

it was working fine untill i installed latest image of windows

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi EliasAsaid,

Thank you for the clarification. Since the utility was working fine before you installed the latest image of Windows, it's possible that the latest Windows update may have caused some compatibility issues with the utility.

You could also try reinstalling the utility and see if that resolves the issue. I will also check with our next level to see if there's any latest EEupdate utility available for users.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos
Irwan_Intel

Hi EliasAsaid,

Unfortunately, our next level couldn't find a version EEUPDATEW64e for Windows. This is a tool for embedded products. You may want to check with the Embedded Community to see if they have any more information.

You can access their resources by visiting this link: https://community.intel.com/t5/Embedded-Products/ct-p/embedded-products

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to let us know.

Regards,

Irwan_Intel

0 Kudos