Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4888 Discussions

Error Code 56: Windows is still setting up the class configuration for this device

Pablo_AE
Beginner

SPANISH VERSION

Ayer estaba actualizando los controladores de los adaptadores de red de ordenador, pero tengo activada una opción en la VPN que tengo que hace que cuando detecta que no hay conexión a internet, corta la conexión a internet, por lo que el controlador no se puedo terminar de actualizar. Adjunto fotos, en las que se ven mejor los errores y detalles

Adaptadores de red que no funcionan:

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz
Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) L225-V
Dispositivo Bluetooth (Red de área personal)

Al no tener internet, he descargado los .exe desde la web de intel de cada adaptador, pero a pesar de instalarlo, en el administrador de dispositivos no cambia nada, ni tampoco puedo conectarme ni por ethernet ni por wifi (El bluetooth si funciona)

He intentado en usar los comandos SFC y DISM de windows para arreglar archivos erroneos, he desinstalado los dispositivos e instalar lo drivers, he actualizado la BIOS, he instalado los drivers desde la web de Intel y los que venían con la Placa Base. Aunque haya hecho estos pasos, puede que no esten correctamente hechos, por lo que seria util que me lo explicaseis

Especificaciones:

Windows 11 Pro (22H2 // 22621.1992
Intel Core i7-13700k
Asus ROG Strix B660-F Gaming Wifi

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ENGLISH VERSION

Yesterday I was updating the drivers of the computer network adapters, but I have enabled an option in the VPN that I have that when it detects that there is no internet connection, it cuts the internet connection, so the driver can not finish updating. I attach photos, in which the errors and details can be seen better.

Network adapters that do not work:

Intel(R) Wi-Fi 6 AX201 160MHz
Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) L225-V
Bluetooth device (Personal Area Network)

As I have no internet, I have downloaded the .exe from the intel web of each adapter, but despite installing it, in the device manager nothing changes, nor can I connect either by ethernet or wifi (The bluetooth does work).

I have tried using the windows SFC and DISM commands to fix erroneous files, I have uninstalled the devices and installed the drivers, I have updated the BIOS, I have installed the drivers from the Intel web site and the ones that came with the motherboard. Although I have done these steps, they may not be correctly done, so it would be useful if you could explain them to me.

Specs:

Windows 11 Pro (22H2 // 22621.1992
Intel Core i7-13700k
Asus ROG Strix B660-F Gaming Wifi

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Pablo_AE,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Regarding this issue, we may only able to assist you for product Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) L225-V. For other products mentioned, advisable for you to contact our Intel Wireless Community at : https://community.intel.com/t5/Wireless/bd-p/wireless

For product Intel(R) Ethernet Controller (3) L225-V, you may want to follow below steps:

1. Uninstall the drivers that you have installed previously from Intel Website
  2. Reinstall the driver from OEM website : https://rog.asus.com/motherboards/rog-strix/rog-strix-b660-f-gaming-wifi-model/helpdesk_download/

Please let us know the outcome once you are done with the troubleshooting. If you have any other questions or concerns, you may let us know.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Pablo_AE,

Good day,

This is related to your enquiries above, I would like to check if the issue has resolved?

If you have any questions or clarifications, please let me know.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Pablo_AE,

Good day,

I would like to follow up if you have any questions or clarifications regarding this case.

Feel free to contact us should you need any further assistance, and we will be more than glad to continue assisting you.

Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi Pablo_AE,

We would like to know if the provided article was able to help in your situation. In case you did, we would highly appreciate if you would let us know the outcome of these. We will be waiting for your response.

Since we have not seen an update, if you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos