Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4923 Discussions

Help with driver for Intel Pro 1000 F

Simoads
Beginner

I'm trying to install this Intel Pro 1000 F card on my Win10 PC. If there's no drivers available for Win10, I'm able to install the card on my Win7 PC if necessary.

I've attached some screenshots to help identify the correct driver to install. Please help.

Simoads_0-1705270672076.png

Simoads_1-1705270705523.png

Simoads_2-1705270734686.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Srri
Employee

Hello Simon,

Thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support.

Sharing you the link below to install the driver, please try and let us know the feedback.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058304/ethernet-products.html

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html

If you have any further questions or queries, please kindly let us know.

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Simon,

Regarding your case, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Hello Simon,

Regarding your case, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Best Regards,

Srri 

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Srri
Employee

Greetings Simon,

Kindly note that as we have not received any response from our previous follow-ups, we will be closing this request.

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank You & Regards

Srri

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos