Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4880 Discussions

I211-AT card for PPS output signal

Norshahida
Beginner

Is the I211-AT card equipped with a PPS output signal? If so, how can I locate it? I intend to measure it using an oscilloscope.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Norshahida,

I hope this email finds you well.

I wanted to inform you that the Pulse Per Second (PPS) feature is not available in the standard specifications of the Intel I211-AT network interface controller (NIC).

For further details, you can refer to the datasheet available at the following link: Intel Ethernet Controller I211AT Product Specifications

If you have any further questions or need additional information, please feel free to reach out.

Best regards,

Salman

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Norshahida,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to follow up on our previous correspondence, As I haven't received a response yet, I wanted to touch base and see if there are any updates or if there is any additional information you require from my end.

I understand that you may be busy, and I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If there's anything I can do to assist you further or if you need any clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and best regards,

Salman

0 Kudos
Norshahida
Beginner

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. I have suggested the option for this NIC card to use the GPIO pins that might perhaps be usable with a kernel PPS generator patch so that I could generate the PPS signal out. 

Could you confirm if this is doable?

Best regards,

Norshahida

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hi Norshahida,

I trust this email finds you well.

I wanted to follow up regarding your inquiry about the Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT and its supporting features. To gain a comprehensive understanding on your request, I recommend referring to the product brief available at the following link: Intel® Ethernet Controller I211-AT Product Brief.

Please take your time to review the information provided in the product brief. If you have any further questions or require additional clarification, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm here to assist you in any way I can.

Additionally, if there's anything else you need assistance with or if you're ready to close the case, please let me know, and I'll ensure everything is addressed promptly.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards,

Salman

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hi Norshahida,

I hope this email finds you well. Extremely sorry for the delay. I am writing to follow up on our previous correspondence, As I haven't received a response yet, I wanted to touch base and see if there are any updates or if there is any additional information you require from my end.

I understand that you may be busy, and I appreciate your time and attention to this matter. If there's anything I can do to assist you further or if you need any clarification, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thank you and best regards,

Simon

0 Kudos
Simon-Intel
Employee

Hello Norshahida,

Greetings for the day!

We would like to inform you that we are closing this request as no response has been received from our previous follow-ups. 

Please don't hesitate to ask any further questions in the future. Feel free to start a new conversation, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Regards,

Simon

0 Kudos