Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4953 Discussions

I225-V Keeps Disconnecting

Krhamm
Beginner

Happens a few times every session. I have updated the driver from the MB manufacturer site as well as Intel's. I have also changed the power management settings to not allow it to get turned off. I have tried changing the speed and duplex. Nothing has worked. I'd rather not deal with a warranty claim with the MB manufacturer and having to replace the MB. Is there anything else I can try? Are there logs or a program I can use to determine the actual cause for the disconnects? Any help is appreciated!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Krhamm,

Greetings for the day!

Hope you are doing well. Could you please confirm if this product was purchased separately or if it was shipped with the system, additionally have you tried to update driver.

Please do not hesitate in contact us, we are more than glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos
Krhamm
Beginner

Thanks for the response! I purchased a motherboard for my PC that has the I225-V LAN Adapter. I have updated the driver, from both the motherboard's manufacturer site and Intel's site. Neither driver has corrected the issue.

0 Kudos
Azeem_Intel
Employee

Hi Krhamm,

Greetings for the day!

Thank you for confirming. Since the product was shipped with the system, I recommend reaching out to your OEM team regarding this issue. They should be able to provide further assistance and support.

Please do not hesitate in contact us, we are more than glad to assist you.

Best Regards,

Azeem_Intel

0 Kudos