Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4887 Discussions

Intel (17) I219-V epprom write error

Girigomo
Beginner

I want to modify the mac address of my network card. I saw that other people have successfully modified it using eeupdate software, but I have encountered the above problems. Is it because the new version of the Intel network card prohibits access to epprom content, and it keeps prompting epprom write error, I hope Do me a favor and answer my question

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Faez_Intel

Hi Girigomo!

Good day and thank you for contacting Intel Customer Support. Apologies for our delay in responding to your thread.

For this issue, we will need your help to provide more details on this so we could assist you further. Please refer below:

1.) Would you please share where you downloaded the EEupdate tool? Can you please share the link?

2.) Can you please share why you want to program your unique MAC address?

3.) Would you please share more information about your system?

• Motherboard:
  • BIOS:
  • CPU:
  • I219 LAN driver version:

Do feel free to inquire us if you have any other questions that you may have and we will gladly assist you accordingly.

Best regards,

Faez

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel

Hi Girigomo,

Good day and I hope this message finds you well!

This is just a follow up regarding the information we requested for us to proceed checking on your query. If you have additional questions or clarifications, feel free to let us know.

I'll send a follow-up email in 2 business days if we do not hear from you. Let me know if you have any clarifications.

Best regards,

Faez.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel

Hi Girigomo, 

This is just a follow up regarding the information we requested for us to proceed checking your query. If you have additional questions or clarifications, feel free to let us know.

Should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out on . Let us know if there are any preferred date/time to reach you so that we can revert accordingly.

Best regards,

Faez.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel

Hi Girigomo,

We haven't heard from you for quite some time and we have tried to reach you via phone call but there was no answer.

For this case, please kindly provide the details as below for us to further assist you on this case.

1.) Would you please share where you downloaded the EEupdate tool? Can you please share the link?

2.) Can you please share why you want to program your unique MAC address?

3.) Would you please share more information about your system?

• Motherboard:
  • BIOS:
  • CPU:
  • I219 LAN driver version:

Do feel free to inquire us if you have any other questions that you may have and we will gladly assist you accordingly.

Best regards,

Faez

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel

Hi Girigomo,

We haven't heard from you for quite some time and we have tried to reach you via phone call again but there was no answer.

We will be closing the case for now but you may still reply to this thread if you would like to update us with the requested inquiry for us to troubleshoot further on your case.

Best regards,

Faez.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos