Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4973 Discussions

Intel 210 software stack

Daniel-O
Beginner

How to flash the Intel210 software stack on the NVIDIA JETSON, ive had a look at some of the comments highlighted in red:

The (https://edc.intel.com/Link.aspx?id=3815)Intel(R) Network Connections Tools document # 348742 has the Eeupdate.

This file is classified as Intel confidential, which requires a CDNA between you and Intel as well as an Embedded Design Center (EDC) Privileged account that should be requested by going to 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/account-support.html%C2%A0https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/account-support.html

could you help find a gateway for the licence under NDA

0 Kudos
8 Replies
ArpanB_Intel

Hi Daniel, could you confirm full name of the Intel® product you are using?

We would like to know.

0 Kudos
Daniel-O
Beginner

Product - Intel I210 controller 

0 Kudos
ArpanB_Intel

Daniel, thank you for the confirmation. We will move the product to the relevant forum for further support.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Mr Daniel,

Good Day ~

I'm here to follow up case as per subject. Appreciated you can advise the full name of the Intel product you are using. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank You & Regards,

Devi

Intel Technical Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Mr Daniel,

Good Day ~

Apologize on the previous email regarding the product detail. Appreciated you can advise the issue of the system you facing. Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank You & Regards,

Devi

Intel Technical Support

0 Kudos
Daniel-O
Beginner

We are looking to add an additional Gbit Ethernet connection (so there will be 2 in total) to an Nvidia jetson. The module incorporates 1 and I was planning to use the PCIe1 to connect something like the Intel I210 controller (unless you can recommend a better supported device?). Will the module support this on PCIe1 if I have an NVMe module connected to PCIe0?

this issues is 

I have been trying to get the software and firmware required to program the i210 directly from intel and have had no luck.

As you know we are using the nvidia Arm module and require a version of the EEUPDATE to program the i210 and the correct firmware that gets programmed into the device.

The i210 chip appears to come unprogrammed and purely based on some Googling I think I need these items but I could be wrong. 

Intel have told me to approach one of their partners as it takes a long time to approve our company as a partner to get the software. 

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Mr Daniel,

Good Day

I apologize for the delay in replying. Appreciate your can advise what was the suggestion or solution given by the local partners, We regret to inform we have limited accessibility as local partner has. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. For further concern please do let us know.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Devi_ Intel Technical Support

0 Kudos
Devi_Intel
Employee

Greeting Daniel,

Your issue is now considered resolved, therefore we are proceeding to close this ticket.

If you have any more questions in the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question, as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank You & Regards

Devi_Intel

0 Kudos