Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4946 Discussions

Intel® Driver & Support Assistant

Laksi
Beginner

I need to know

1. Whether Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (10) I219-V ver. 12.19.0.16 is the latest update
  2. The top rate of transfer of Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (10) I219-V

Another issue:

I used Intel® Driver & Support Assistant successfully until some time ago, then I began to receive: Sorry, something went wrong while trying to scan. I uninstalled, downloaded, installed a few times.  The same mistake remains.

HELP
Yaakov Laks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

Regarding your second issue, are you using any browser other than chrome, edge, or firefox?

Are you using any browser extentions, like malwarebytes?

Have you cleared your browser cache?

Doc (not an Intel employee or contractor)
[Maybe Windows 12 will be better]

Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Laksi,

Good day and thank you for reaching out to Intel Community Support.

The latest version available for I218-V is 12.19.2.55. You may download the latest driver from the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html

As for the transfer rate, the I219-V can go up to 1Gbe depending on the setup. On regarding the Intel® Driver & Support Assistant, please ensure you are using the latest available version. Refer below link for the latest version.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18002/intel-driver-support-assistant.html

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Yaakov Laks,

Good day. This is a follow up on this thread. Please kindly let us know if you need any further assistance for this thread.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Faez_intel

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Yaakov Laks,

Good day.

I hope you're having a wonderful day. Since we haven't heard from you for quite some time, we will proceed with the closure of the thread..

If you want to continue support, please reply to this community thread and we will reopen your case or create a new one so that we can continue to support you. 

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos