Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4961 Discussions

Intel I210 Server 2022

HK66
Beginner

Hallo,

leider wird bei der Installation eines Windows Treiber Wired_driver_28.2_x64.exe immer nur die Fehlermeldung "Die Klassenkonfiguration für dieses Gerät wird von Windows noch eingerichtet. (Code 56)" im Windows Gerätemanager angezeigt. Was kann ich tun? 

Screenshot 2023-12-06 184745.pngScreenshot 2023-12-06 184709.png

DANKE!

0 Kudos
11 Replies
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

Kindly provide the following information for us to check on your query.

1.) System Support Utility(SSU) log of your system. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. This would also help us identify if you are using an OEM or retail version of Intel Ethernet Adapter. Kindly refer to the steps below.

a- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 and download the software.

b- Open SSU.exe

c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".

d- When finished scanning, click "Next".

e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.

2.) How many systems are affected by this issue? Is the issue only occurred at VM host machine? Any software or hardware changes before the issue happended?

3.) You may follow the steps below to fix the issue:

1. Uninstall the device driver and restart the system to check if it may be driver related.
  2. Remove any hardware that was recently installed in the system. There could be a device causing a hardware conflict or compatibility issues.
  3. Perform clean installation of drivers. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the drivers for the device is a likely solution to a Code 10 error.
  4. Try a new Cat 6 cable.

Looking forward to your response.

Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
HK66
Beginner

Hello, thank you for the fast replay! As you want the SSU File in adition. 
In Moment there is only the mainboard lan witch is not working. 

I don't want to delete LAN card 82599, the Hyper-V network is connected to it.

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

Thank you for sharing the info. Please allow some time for us to investigate and advise accordingly.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

Thank you for your patience. After further checking, the suggested steps were to uninstall the Intel(R) I210 Gigabit Network Connection from device manager and restart the system so the windows update could self update.

Please kindly reach out Fujitsu Support: https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexContact.asp?lng=COM to get updated LAN drive that could possibly fix the issue.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
HK66
Beginner

Hello,

I have already uninstalled the driver in the device manager and restarted it. (didn't help) When installing the current driver Wired_driver_28.2_x64.exe I get the reported error code.

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

Kindly share with me from which source you have get the driver?

May I also know how the issue occurred at the first place? Does it work previously? Or after you have migrated to Windows Server 2022?

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
HK66
Beginner

It work with the Version before. Normaly i update with Fujitsu System Monitor.

There was an update to Version 8.02, as it is not working. I load the File from the Support Link

https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/DownloadManager/globalflash/PrimSupportPack-Win/Intel_LAN_ProSet_ALL/V08.02/zip_intel_lan_proset_all_v08.02.exe

0 Kudos
HK66
Beginner

Hi, unfortunately I don't have a solution yet. I can answer the question of whether my problem has been solved with NO.

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

Please try with Intel generic complete driver pack, link:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html

It’s recommended to update driver through the device manager instead of using exe file and the best practice is to provide customer the step/direction how to update the driver as per below:

Intel Complete Driver Pack -> PRO2500 -> Winx64 and choose NDIS68 (for Win10, Win11, WS22)

If still have issue, please reach out Fujitsu for further support since we already tried with clean installation and still have issue. Fujitsu could assist further on the system model PRIMERGY TX1330 M3

Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hello @HK66 ,

Please be informed that we will now close this request. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos