Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4882 Discussions

Intel ProSet v28.2 with I219-LM (Rev11) problem

MichaelAtk
Beginner

I have a system that contains the Intel I219-LM ethernet chipset. Specifically, it is revision 11. While the drivers for 28.2 install correctly and the device is functional, the ProSet software (version 28.2) states the device is not compatible. OS is windows 10 and already confirmed driver and software are latest version.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello,

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.

In order to have more information about your system, please download, install and run Intel® System Support Utility for Windows. Make sure you check “Everything” before you scan, then save the report and attach it to your response.

Best regards,

Nurhayati Ibrahim

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello MichaelAtk,

Regarding your case number 06015607, we are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions, we previously recommended.

Please reply to this thread to confirm, so we can continue helping with a resolution. Looking forward to receiving your reply!

Thank You & Regards,

Nurhayati

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello MichaelAtk,

Good day,

We are following up to find out if you were able to complete the actions, we previously recommended or if you have further questions or clarifications regarding this case.

Else if none, we will proceed to close the thread.

Once the thread is closed, it will no longer be monitored by Intel. Kindly submit a new thread should you need further assistance. We will be more than glad to continue assisting you.

Looking forward on receiving your reply!

Best Regards,

Nurhayati

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello MichaelAtk,

This info is to update that the thread is now closed and will no longer be monitored by Intel. Kindly submit a new thread should you need further assistance. We will be more than glad to continue assisting you.

Best Regards, 

Nurhayati

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos