Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4964 Discussions

Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (13) I219-V fails with Code 10 in Device Manager in Windows 10 Pro

ThanjaiSwami
Beginner

Hello Team,

After installing the ethernet driver in Windows 10 Professional 22H2 , it is showing Code 10 error in Device Manager for Intel(R) Ethernet Connection (13) I219-V , tried installing multiple times after downloading the latest software  Wired_PROSet_28.2_x64 from Intel website but in vain .

Hardware IDs are PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15FC&SUBSYS_0B601028&REV_20

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15FC&SUBSYS_0B601028

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15FC&CC_020000

PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_15FC&CC_0200

There is no issue in Wireless driver , Dell laptop Latitude 3420 connects to Wifi without any issues

Anybody please advise in installation of the Ethernet driver

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Swaminathan 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User
Did you install the Intel Chipset Device Software package before installing any other Intel driver packages? Have you tried doing a clean install (i.e., with Internet access disabled, uninstall existing driver, reboot, install latest driver, reboot and then enable Internet access)?
Hope this helps,
...S
0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User
One other thing. At this point, best to install Chipset Device Software package by extracting ZIP to temp folder and then using command "SetupChipset -overall".
...S
0 Kudos
ThanjaiSwami
Beginner
0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi ThanjaiSwami,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

This is regarding your issue mentioned above. For us to proceed with the troubleshooting steps, I need your kind assistance to try some troubleshooting steps to resolve Code 10 error on Intel Ethernet Controllers and Intel Ethernet Adapters in the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000087288/ethernet-products.html

Also, please help to make sure the latest drivers has been updated. You may refer to link below to update driver for Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-V:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html

Please let me know the outcome and I will assist you further.

Best Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos
ThanjaiSwami
Beginner

Thanks for all who replied, finally it is found that the Ethernet module in the laptop is having the problem

Regards,

Swaminathan

0 Kudos
Sazirah
Employee

Hi ThanjaiSwami,

Thank you for your reply.

We are glad the issue has resolved. Since the issue has resolved, we would like to get your agreement to close this case at our end. However, if you still have any enquiries related to this case, please let us know and we will assist you.

Best Regards,

Sazzy_Intel

0 Kudos