Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4964 Discussions

Intel i226 Ethernet chip documentation

pboth
Beginner

Hi all,

I'm searching for Intel i226 documentation to check capabilities of this Ethernet chip.

I have found this link for older chips like i211, i350 etc

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000093196/ethernet-products.html 

Is there anywhere similar link also for i226?

0 Kudos
11 Replies
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Petr,

Good day and thank you for reaching out to the Intel Community Support.

The documents you are requesting requires a CNDA approval. If you or your colleague has access to the Intel CNDA, you may request them to assist you to access the datasheet.

Below is the link for the datasheet. It will require a login in order to access the datasheet.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/design/internal/content-details.html?DocID=596659

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
pboth
Beginner

Hi Faez,

Thank you very much, going to search how to obtain CNDA approval. Any link for this, please?

In any case tnx.

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Petr,

Good day.

You may refer the below link on how to apply for the CNDA access to view the datasheet.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Kindly let us know if you have any other inquiries.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Petr,

Good day. This is a follow up on this thread. Please let us know if you have any other questions for this thread and we will assist you accordingly.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
pboth
Beginner

Hi Faez,

I'm in contact with wanjax.prelog@intel.com which is now asking me for additonal info probably to obtain CNDA. I hope. Unfortunately up to now I haven't obtain anything useful for me. Hope it will change soon.

Thanks for polling, I will inform you.

Regards
Petr

0 Kudos
pboth
Beginner

I have obtained response from Intel, they don't want to support our work

I don't want to understand what is behind

We are going to search other ways of solutions, out of Intel.

Regards
Petr

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

HI Petr,

Good day.

We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused you. Please do note that the documentation is NDA protected and requires CNDA approval to view the documentations needed.

Let us know if you have any other inquiries.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Petr,

Good day. This is a follow up on this thread. Please kindly let us know if you have any other inquiries for this thread.

Do let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Faez_intel

0 Kudos
pboth
Beginner

Hi Faez,

I appreciate your question

Yes, I have another question. How to successfully obtain CNDA approval? My first attempt to obtain it was unsuccessful. Maybe you have some tip for me how to obtain it

Thanks in advance for any info.

Regards
Petr

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hi Petr,

Good day.

For this inquiry it is out of my support scope. As stated previously, you may apply the CNDA from the link below and follow the procedure needed in order to obtain the CNDA.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Kindly let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos
Faez_Intel
Employee

Hello Petr,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. Since we haven't heard from you for quite some time, we will proceed with the closure of the thread.

If you want to continue support, please reply to this community thread and we will reopen your case or create a new one so that we can continue to support you.

Thanks,

Faez_Intel

0 Kudos