Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

Killer E2500 needs additional installation

chrisflue
Beginner

Hallo,

Mein Rechner ist ein Acer Nitro mit Windows10.

Ich habe einen Killer E2500 Ethernet Kontroller. In der Taskleiste wird mir angegeben, dass mein Verbindungsstatus (per LAN-Kabel) unbekannt ist

chrisflue_0-1665133801537.png

Der Gerätemanager zeigt diese:  Alle Ereignisse waren am 15.09.22

chrisflue_1-1665133852776.png

Das Fenster für Netzwerk- und Interneteinstellungen in den Systemeigenschaften öffnet sich zwar kurz, so dass ich gerade noch lesen kann, dass ich mit keinem Netzwerk verbunden bin, schließt sich aber sofort wieder.

Ich kann ins Internet, kann Mails empfangen, erreiche meinen Router, Chrome und andere Browser funktionieren.

Was kann ich tun, damit auch die Netzwerk- und Interneteinstellungen wieder funktionieren?

Danke für eure Hilfe

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello chrisflue,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Since your issue is regarding our Killer E2500 Ethernet Controller, we need to route this thread to the correct group so you will be better assisted by the proper team.

Please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Jean_Intel
Employee

Hello chrisflue

Thank you for posting on the Intel️® communities.  

Due to this product being discontinued, Intel Customer Service no longer supports inquiries for it, I am glad to see that fellow community members have the knowledge and they jumped in and helped. You may also find the Discontinued Products website (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/discontinued-products.html) website helpful to address your request.  

You can get the specifications and verify this product's discontinuance status at the Intel® Product Specifications website > Product Status > "Discontinued". https://ark.intel.com/ 

Please keep in mind that this thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards, 

Jean O.  

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
WarrenGSlice
Beginner

This is just shameful intel, no responsibility taken for this product that has affected so many people. I spent thousands on my computer and had this problem from the very beginning. I've spend loads more trying to change out components to fix it and still it has no effect. All i can do i helplessly restart my computer every day. To me, this is a lesson to never own another intel product again. 

0 Kudos