Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4919 Discussions

Re: I225 Oscillator

Dan86
Beginner

Hello Intel,

I have a very similar question but for the I226. 

Main thing I need to know is if I226 supports an external oscillator instead of a quartz crystal. I use high-end MEMS oscillators for noise/vibration immunity.

Thanks,

Dan

0 Kudos
4 Replies
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Dan86,

Greetings from Intel,

Thank you for bringing the I226 external oscillator query with Intel® Ethernet products to our attention.

We have noted your report and are currently reviewing the case. Rest assured, we will thoroughly investigate and get back to you as soon as possible. If you have any further questions or additional information to share.

Please feel free to reply to this email. We're here to assist you every step of the way.

Best regards,

Vishal

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Dan86,

Greetings from Intel,

Could you please provide us with more details to assist you further with your query.

We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the complete product details, including the model number. 

Additionally, could you clarify whether this product was purchased separately or if it came bundled with the server or system?

Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Vishal

Intel Customer Support.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Dan86,

Greetings!!

This is the first follow-up regarding the I226 external oscillator query with Intel® Ethernet products to our attention.

Could you please provide us with more details to assist you further with your query.

We would appreciate it if you could provide us with the complete product details, including the model number. 

Additionally, could you clarify whether this product was purchased separately or if it came bundled with the server or system?

Thank you for using Intel products and services.

Best Regards,

Vishal

Intel Customer Support.

0 Kudos
IntelSupport
Community Manager

Hello Dan86,

Greetings from Intel,

Thank you for bringing the I226 external oscillator query with Intel® Ethernet products to our attention.

This is the second follow-up regarding the reported issue. We're eager to ensure a swift resolution.

Please feel free to respond to this email at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Vishal

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos