Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4964 Discussions

X550 Peer to Peer NG?

hKisen
Beginner

X550と1G BASE-Tをピアツーピアで接続するとリンクダウンする。
4秒間隔ぐらい
これは仕様でしょうか?

Link down when X550 and 1G BASE-T are connected peer-to-peer. about 4 seconds apart.
is this the spec?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
B_Y
Employee

Hi hKisen,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation."

I'm working directly with our engineering team to help debug this issue. If you are willing we could use your help.

Can you please share with us the following:

1. Can you share with us on the system report? Guide for the Intel® System Support Utility as following:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000008563/ethernet-products.html?wapkw=ssu

2. Memory dump after the issue reproduced (see instruction below)

3. Collect event viewer log (see instruction below)

4. What is the link partner (switch/mode,/router) being used (company and model), it might be that the issue related to interoperability with specific devices.

After the above information is collected, our next step will be to collect a driver log during the failure. Instructions on how to do this will be forthcoming.

Memory dump:

https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/performance/generate-a-kernel-or-complete-crash-dump

1. Follow the manually generate memory dump file 

2. After restart MEMORY.DMP will be found in C:\Windows\memory.dmp

Event viewer: In event viewer choose Windows Logs > System > Save All Event As and save the file

Thank you very much for your help. 

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
hKisen
Beginner
thank you
The customer has decided to replace the device.

Thank you for your response.
0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hi hKisen,

I appreciate your response. May I inquire when the replacement device will be installed and whether you require any additional help from Intel?

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hi hKisen,

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos