Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4866 Discussions

XL710-Q2双端口40G,B端口无法建立连接

Rick_Altera
Beginner

XL710-Q2双端口40G,A端口可以正常使用,但B端口能识别到光模块但无法建立连接。固件版本XL710QDA2_8p50_CFGID4p5_OEMGEN.bin。

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Rick_Altera,

"请注意,我只能用<插入支持的语言>来支持你。我使用了网络翻译工具来翻译此回复,因此,可能会有一些不准确的翻译。

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to ask for you to also provide us a photo of the markings of your XL710-Q2 Network adapter both front and back to check if you are using an Intel retail card or a 3rd party OEM adapter. 

Also please provide us your SSU log so we can check on your system. 

Please follow the steps below to generate your SSU:

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

Windows

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600

Linux 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18895/26735/intel-system-support-utility-for-the-linux-operating-system.html?

2. Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

Note: Please put a tick on "Everything" when scanning the log

4. You can attach the logs on the thread

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Rick_Altera,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to proceed checking your query. Feel free to let us know if you have additional questions or clarifications on this request. 

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello Rick_Altera,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos