FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6379 Discussions

Cyclone 10 GX - DMA PCI IP Core with Win11 Support

rogerrabbit
Beginner
I'm currently looking for a PCI-E IP Core that is compatible with Cyclone 10 GX Development Kit board that would allow for high-bandwidth physical/virtual host memory access on a Windows 11 machine. 

Are there any pre-built IP cores that could suit my requirements? It needs to have windows 11 support which means it needs to have signed driver that can be loaded as well, unless it can do dma without driver externally.

Please let me know 
Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
VenTingT
Employee

Hi @rogerrabbit,

Thanks for reaching out to the Intel Community Forum.

Yes, there is an Intel Cyclone 10 Hard FPGA IP for PCIe available to users. You may find it in the Intel Quartus Software IP Catalog.

Besides, the Intel Quartus software is supported in Windows 11. Kindly refer to the link below for more information on OS support for Intel Quartus Software: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/programmable/support-resources/design-software/os-support.html#tab-blade-1-0

Additionally, you may refer to the IP User Guide and Design Example User Guide below, respectively: 

Intel® Arria® 10 and Intel® Cyclone® 10 GX Avalon® Streaming Interface for PCI Express* User Guide

Intel Arria 10 and Intel Cyclone 10 Avalon-ST Hard IP for PCIe Design Example User Guide

I hope these address your questions well.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

VenTing_Intel

0 Kudos
VenTingT
Employee

Hi @rogerrabbit,

I wish to follow up the case with you.

May I know if there are any updates from your end regarding this case?

Hoping to hear back from you shortly. 

Thanks.

Best Regards,

VenTing_Intel

p/s: If any answers from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark them as solutions, give them kudos, and rate 4/5 for the survey.

0 Kudos
VenTingT
Employee

Hi @rogerrabbit,

I wish to follow up the case with you.

Do you have any updates or further questions regarding this case?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

VenTing_Intel

p/s: If any answers from the community or Intel support are helpful, please feel free to mark them as solutions, give them kudos, and rate 4/5 for the survey.

0 Kudos
VenTingT
Employee

Hi @rogerrabbit,

We have not received any response from you on the previous reply that we provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you.

After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you with your follow-up questions.

If you feel your support experience was less than a 4 or 5, please allow me to correct it before closing, or please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future support experience.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

VenTing_Intel

0 Kudos