FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6372 Discussions

Datasheet/Documentation

ggxnd
Beginner

I couldn't find datasheet of PHYLITE for parallel interface ip specific to Agilex 5 E-series devices whereas it is available for Agilex 7 devices. Will the pin planning constraint rule are similar to all Agilex devices or is there datasheet available specific to Agilex 5 E-series? Kindly let me know the details.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Is PHYLITE even supported in Agilex 5?

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

HI ggxnd

Which company are you working with?

There is an on going EAP (Early Access Program) for the Agilex5.

If your are registered or interested you could pass the interest to your distributor or FAE on this.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

HI ggxnd

Any update on this case?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since there are no feedback for this thread, I shall set this thread to close pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 4 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos