FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6343 Discussions

IP-TRIETHERNET AND IP-TRIETHERNETTF

SSD001
Beginner

I would like to know the difference between the Triple speed ethernet IPs IP_TRIETHERNET and IP - TRIETHERNETTF.I would like which IP supports MAX10 device.

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Deshi_Intel

HI,

I only see one TSE IP in Quartus with Max10 product part number. (refer to attached pic)

May I know where do you see the other TSE IP ?

Thanks.

Regards,

dlim

0 Kudos
SSD001
Beginner

Hi dlim

The one highlighted (refer to the pic you attached )by you is the IP present in MAX10 (10M16SAU169I7) that i am configuring but the IP requires license to generate the programming file. From my enquiry i came to know that there are two versions of TSE IP exists for purchase but i could not any more info about the IP. If you know kindly let me know.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
ok, I got your questions now. It's more on TSE IP licensing purchase issue. The best person that can help you is Intel Field Application Engineer (FAE)/Distributor May I know you are from which region/geo of which country ? Then I can look for local FAE contact for you to engage with them on your enquiry. Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
SSD001
Beginner

hi Dlim

I am from India based in chennai.

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
Hi, I have shared your contact to Intel India FAE team. They will reach out to you accordingly. Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
SSD001
Beginner

Hi Dlim

Could you kindly share email id of any Indian FAE Team so that i can contact myself

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
HI, Sorry for the delay in respond. I am surprised no one approach you yet. I don't have the FAE contact directly. The way it works is I put up request to Intel FAE organisation and some FAE should reach out to you accordingly. Let me follow up and push the FAE organisation again. Thanks. Regards, dlim
0 Kudos
SSD001
Beginner

HI dlim

Today only an FAE contacted me an hour ago. Thanks a lot.

regards

SSD001

0 Kudos
Deshi_Intel
Again, sorry for the delay and I am glad FAE is contacting you. Thanks. Regards, dlim