FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP

MyAltera IP license

Sv3tK3OAXH
Beginner

I want to check the license status of the FPGA IP acquired with MyAltera.

However, there are the following problems that cannot be confirmed.

Please tell me the current status and how to recover.

Confirmation details

I tried to log in to MYINTEL, but the email address I registered with MyAltera did not exist.

I contacted Intel's customer support and was instructed to create a MYINTEL account with the email address registered with MyAltera again, so I recreated the account.

In order to confirm the FPGA license at the following URL after creating an account, SSLC registration was completed at the following URL. https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/secure/forms/fpga-sslc-registration.html

After restarting the browser, I moved to the FPGA license confirmation screen, but I could not confirm the license information (pic 1) and could not use License Assistant. Also, when I moved to the SSLC registration screen, an error occurred. (pic 2)

Please contact me if you need additional information.

pic1.PNGpic2.PNG

0 Kudos
3 Replies
AR_A_Intel
Employee

Hi

Welcome to INTEL forum. Based on my understanding, the application and approval process, will take up to 3-4 working days. After the process has been completed, you will receive a confirmation email and you will have no issue in logging in to the website.

Please logging again into SSLC after that period/after receiving the confirmation email and let us know how it goes.

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos
Sv3tK3OAXH
Beginner

Hi

Thank you for reply.

It took time to confirm.

I recieved the confirmation email  after 1 week from registered my acount as you say.

after that I could log in to the website and confirm FPGA IP license.

Best Regards

0 Kudos