FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6393 Discussions

Newer version of DDR-T IP

thgr
Beginner

Hello *,

we are currently working with the latest release of the DDR-T soft IP on a Stratix 10 DX, in our research project, but we also require new features later added to other IPs delivered with newer releases of Quartus. As the currently available version is for Quartus 20.4 (released nearly 2 years ago/last IP update more than 1 year ago) and it appears that this DDR-T IP patch could not be applied to more recent versions. Thus, my questions:

Is it possible to get a more recent release of the DDR-T/DDR-T2 IP (for Stratix 10 DX) —e.g., for Quartus 22.2? Or when will a new version become available? How could it be applied to newer versions? When will it be released for the Agilex series? Is it possible to take part in an early adopter program, or get a beta version for testing? If this information cannot be disclosed in this forum, feel free to contact me directly.

Sincerely,

Thorsten

0 Kudos
1 Solution
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Thorsten,

Thank you for submitting your question in Intel Community.

I'm Adzim from Intel support will assist you on this thread.

There is no new update to the IP therefore no new version has been released.

The DDR-T IP for Agilex device is available at Quartus release v22.2 + patch.

You can contact with Intel Distributor to get the DDR-T IP patch.

Regards,

Adzim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

Hi Thorsten,

Thank you for submitting your question in Intel Community.

I'm Adzim from Intel support will assist you on this thread.

There is no new update to the IP therefore no new version has been released.

The DDR-T IP for Agilex device is available at Quartus release v22.2 + patch.

You can contact with Intel Distributor to get the DDR-T IP patch.

Regards,

Adzim

0 Kudos
AdzimZM_Intel
Employee

’m glad that your question has been addressed, I now transition this thread to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you.

0 Kudos