FPGA Intellectual Property
PCI Express*, Networking and Connectivity, Memory Interfaces, DSP IP, and Video IP
6371 Discussions

Triple Speed Ethernet IP without Operating System

Bhargav12
Beginner

Hello all, 

I am currently trying to understand the Triple Speed Ethernet (TSE) IP for an application on the Cyclone V FPGA Board. Through my search, I couldn't find a design example which is a bare metal firmware / without an operating system. 

Is there a already developed design example for the same / similar FPGA family which i can use to understand the IP and intergrate into the Cyclone V ? I am using a Cyclone V FPGA with a NIOS II system. 

Also, what IP/networking stacks supports the TSE Ethernet IP?

If more information is required from my side, please let me know. 

Thank you!  

0 Kudos
3 Replies
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Bhargav12,

Thanks for submitting the issue. Please do let me have some time to look into your issue and I will get back to you with findings.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi Bhargav12,

Currently Intel do not provide the example design that can share with public. But you can find the similiar example design through link below https://www.rocketboards.org/foswiki/Main/WebHome .

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos
ZiYing_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Since I have addressed your question and no hear any feedback from you, I am now close the case. If you have any question after the case closed, please do feel free to submit another issue.

Best regards,

Zi Ying

0 Kudos