FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

Agilex 9 Information

TJLee
Beginner

I have submitted a couple requests for information pertaining to the Agilex 9 product. So far no response. What are my options apart from just waiting?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

I believe your inquiry has been answered by the sales and interacting over email. With that, I now transition this thread to community support. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tiwari

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
WeiHanT_Intel

Hi TJLee, 

Thanks for using Intel Community Forum. 

Just to clarify, did you also submit the requests for Agilex 9 information through the community forum? If you did, could you please share the URLs of those posts with us? If not, we would appreciate your help in letting us know what information you need for Agilex 9. Thank you in advance.

FYI, in case you have not visited this page for Agilex 9.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/agilex/9.html

Kind regards,

Wei Han 

0 Kudos
TJLee
Beginner

Wei Han,

I went to the Contact Us link from the page you posted. That is the form I filled out. I did not submit anything through the community forum. I am looking for quotes and technical specifications.

R/S

TJ

0 Kudos
WeiHanT_Intel

Hi TJ, 

Thanks for sharing the background.

I'll touch base with our internal team and circle back to you if there are any additional technical specifications available for sharing, beyond what we currently have here https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/agilex/9.html.  and the quotes. 

Please allow me 1 - 2 working days to get back. 

Thank you,

Wei Han 

0 Kudos
Jeet14
Employee

Hi TJLee,

Can you please share your details on my email.

I will pass your details to concern Sales/FAE to help on your enquires on Agilex-9.

Regards

Tiwari

0 Kudos
Jeet14
Employee

Hi,

I believe your inquiry has been answered by the sales and interacting over email. With that, I now transition this thread to community support. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Tiwari

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 4/5 survey.

0 Kudos