FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5975 Discussions

Arria 10 SX devkit BTS GUI issue

Vadi96
Beginner

Hi,

I am trying to run clock controller GUI and BTS.exe on our A10 SX devkit, 

I installed supported Visual C++ libraries, after which i am able to resolve the .dll issue when launching GUI's. But I ran up to another issue after it.

I am connected to board with Jtag, After launching the application it says failed to connect to system console error. 

Readme doesn't mention about using specific version of Quartus. 

Any specific Quartus version dependency or what? Help me how to resolve. Thanks

Configurations I am using : 

Quartus 23.2 prime pro

Windows 11 

Vadi96_0-1715660363885.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Farabi
Employee

Hello, can you connect the board via JTAG > start Quartus Programmer > do the auto-detect ?

Please send the screen shot on above step.

regards,

Farabi

0 Kudos
Vadi96
Beginner
0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

Sorry for the delay in response. I was trying to do some research internally regarding this issue. Here are some steps you can give a try first and see if it works:

1.    Could Download the BTS installation files from our website : https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/products/details/fpga/development-kits/agilex/i-series-transceiver/si-agi027.html

select ES2 (if you are using an ES2 version of the board). Once downloaded please try to update with the following .pof

\examples\max5\max10_system\ES2\system_max5\system_max5.pof

2.Please restart computer and power cycle the dev kit before you configure.

Let’s see if these works, I will try to come out with another debugging step soon.

Regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos
NazrulNaim_Intel
Employee

Hello,

As we do not receive any response from you on the previous question/reply/answer that we have provided. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

Best regards,

Nazrul Naim

0 Kudos