FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5975 Discussions

Bridge Communication Issues on Agilex SOC Custom Board

raju1421
New Contributor I

Dear Experts,

I am reaching out for support regarding  bridge communication issues on our custom board featuring the Agilex SOC (AGFB027R24C2I3E), which uses EMMC as the boot medium.

Despite successfully initializing U-BOOT SPL 2023.07 and ATF v2.9.0, and enabling bridges via the "bridge enable" command, the board frequently stalls at the U-BOOT stage and occasionally undergoes an unexpected reset. Moreover, we are unable to establish communication with the FPGA through the HPS2FPGA and LWHPS2FPGA bridges.

Thanks & Regards

Satrasala Raju

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi Raju

Do you mind sharing us the boot logs that you are experiencing the unexpected reboot?

Have you enabled the bridges in the quartus design for your board?

Regards

JIngyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi Raju

Any update on this case?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
raju1421
New Contributor I

Hi @JingyangTeh ,

You can close the case.

Thanks & Regards

Satrasala Raju

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since this thread been resolve, I shall set this thread to close pending. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome reopen this thread within 20days or open a new thread, some one will be right with you. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 4 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos