FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits

DE2-115 Lab Solutions

Tsteen
Beginner
I have searched and tried to find solutions to the labs for the DE2-115. I am trying to do some self-paced learning and need to be able to evaluate my process and form. I seen somebody from Terasic giving a link, but it was not clear. Can somebody direct me to exactly who I need to contact.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
8 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

What labs are you referring to?

You can ask specific questions about what you are doing (or trying to do) here.  Folks can help you out that way.

0 Kudos
Tsteen
Beginner
I am looking for the solutions to the verilog labs for DE2-115.
0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Yeah, what is that and where is it?  I don't think anyone here would know what you're referring to.

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Yes, I know what the board is (sidenote: can't believe Terasic is still charging that much for this board).  What I don't know is the "Verilog labs" you are referring to.

0 Kudos
Tsteen
Beginner

Thanks for dealing with this question. Been out of the loop for a few days.

The labs are part of the "DE2-115_v.3.0.6_SystemCD" CD in the "DE2_115_lab_exercises" folder. There are 4 labs in 2 sets of 2 types: Computer Organization/Digital Logic and HDL/ Verilog. The CD is available for download on the Terasic site. I am working on Verilog, but I would like all solutions available for cross referencing HDL and Verilog. I am working on digital circuits now, but plan to move onto Computer Organization when finished.

Thanks SO MUCH!

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

For Verilog labs setting on the DE2-115 board it would be better if you could contact Terasic for enquiry related to Terasic board. https://www.terasic.com.tw/cgi-bin/page/archive.pl?Language=English&CategoryNo=12&No=20     

Please accept my apologies for not being able to assist you fully as this is out of my expertise

0 Kudos
AR_A_Intel
Employee

We do not receive any response from you to the previous reply/answer that I have provided. This thread will be transitioned to community support. If you have a new question, feel free to open a new thread to get the support from Intel experts. Otherwise, the community users will continue to help you on this thread. Thank you

0 Kudos