Thank you for posting on the Intel ® communities.
In order to get the best assistance I will be moving your thread to the appropriate support forum.
Intel Customer Support Technician
Under Contract to Intel Corporation
I am Wani, who support the failure analysis for Intel FPGA. Unfortunately, I just received the case by today. I deeply apologize for the delay and inconvenience caused you faced.
I understand the delay in case filling and I will try my best to help the solve your issue soonest.
In future, you may file any FPGA technical issue you faced to the right Intel FPGA forum to avoid delay in case routing process :
To get better understanding about the failure, can you help me to provide some details ;
1. What is the failure rate? What is the failure rate vs. tested sample? Example: 2 out of 100 units.
2. What is the failure symptom? Please elaborate the failure symptom in detail.
3. When did the failure happen? How did you discover the failure?
4. How did you determine the failure? Please elaborate the procedures.
5. Does the failure unit ever working before failure?
6. Did they violate solder re-flow temperature profiles, moisture sensitivity? Please provide the re-flow temperature profiles.
7. Did you swap the failure device to a known good board? Is the failure following the device or board?
8. Kindly provide quantitative investigation result that could proof the failure is Intel FPGA induced.
*please do not share private and confidential information publicly. If you need to send P&C document, please send it privately.