FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5962 Discussions

Inquiries regarding 10M08 Evaluation Kit FPGA (How to use inner clock&error message)

CircuitMaster
Novice

error.PNG

1) I've created a histogram circuit with the 10M08 Evaluation Kit FPGA. I want to test it, but I can't find detailed instructions on how to do it. If there's any resource available, please let me know.

2) In addition, I'm having trouble using the built-in clock. I've been trying to follow along with other YouTube tutorials, but when I go to the IP Altera-In-System Sources & Probes window, I get an error: 'Component altera_in_system_sources_probes 22.1 not found or could not be instantiated.'

If you know how to resolve this error or where I can download the corresponding file separately, please let me know. I'm currently using Quartus Prime Lite.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

For Question 2: Try to replace with a new In-System Sources & Probes IP (ISSP) in platform designer (QSYS) check screenshot below.

ShengN_Intel_0-1708397808386.png

Thanks,

Sheng

0 Kudos
CircuitMaster
Novice

CircuitMaster_0-1708407978809.png

Can you tell me about where I can access download the new ISSP??

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

You're looking in the Quartus IP Catalog, not the Platform Designer IP Catalog, though it should be available in both.  Bad installation of Quartus perhaps?

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

For question 1, do you mean that you want to test it with rtl simulation or on-chip debug tool?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos
CircuitMaster
Novice

I mean on-chip debug tool, thank you

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Do you see the ISSP IP after re-installation? By right ISSP IP should be there.

0 Kudos
ShengN_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Do you have any further concern or consideration on this thread?

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Sheng

0 Kudos