FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5969 Discussions

Is my Cyclone 10 GX development kit board faulty?

Oliver_I_Sedlacek
New Contributor III

I've posted previously about problems running with the BTS and was advised to press on regardless with my own designs. After going through the pain of migrating from Quartus Lite to Quartus Prime  I'm not managing to configure the Cyclone GX on the board. Have I just got a fulty board?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
11 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

More details needed.  When you say you can't configure the device, what have you done so far?  Are you saying you've gone into the Programmer, selected a programming file, tried to program the device and it failed in some way?  Definitely need more details.

0 Kudos
Oliver_I_Sedlacek
New Contributor III

@sstrell wrote:

Are you saying you've gone into the Programmer, selected a programming file, tried to program the device and it failed in some way?  Definitely need more details.

Yes, that's basically it. Couldn't see an error message anywhere.

No getting past step 1 makes it hard to provide detailed information.

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out.

Just to let you know that Intel has received your support request and I am assigned to work on it.

Could you help to elaborate more in detail about your issue and share an error message for us to have better understanding ? 

Best Regard,

Elina

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee
0 Kudos
Oliver_I_Sedlacek
New Contributor III

I tried the board again today to provide some feedback for you. It did configure today, no idea what's different. I'll try it some more this week to see if it's reliable.

ConfigGood.PNG

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hi Oliver_I_Sedlacek,

I hope you are doing well

May i get any update regarding your issue ?

Thanks

Elina

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for providing an update. Glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Will wait for your next update.

Best Regard,

Elina

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Hope you are doing well

Shall i close the case?

Regards,

Elina

0 Kudos
Oliver_I_Sedlacek
New Contributor III

Well I guess so. I still don't know why I can't use the BTS and nothing has really changed but if the fault is not persistent I'll just have to cross my fingers and hope it doesn't come back. I'm guessing if it comes back I'll have to start a new post rather than resurrecting this one.

0 Kudos
Elina_Intel
Employee

Hi,

Thanks for your update. will close the issue. Thank you so much

Best Regard,

Elina

0 Kudos
Oliver_I_Sedlacek
New Contributor III

So today I tried to configure with a project you provided and it just wont configure.

I'm now convinced my board is faulty and like to return it or have it replaced.

How do I do that.

0 Kudos