FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5891 Discussions

Rocket Board Yocto Repos Out of Date?

Altera_Forum
Honored Contributor II

Hey I am trying to follow this tutorial https://rocketboards.org/foswiki/documentation/yoctodorabuildwithmetaaltera to build a very basic distro for my DE1-SoC. I have followed all the instructions and am at the bitbake virtual/bootloader step. This step is failing on my machine with the following error. 

ERROR: ExpansionError during parsing /home/jfrye/Developer/Altera/CycloneVLinux/distros/FryeCloneOS/poky/meta-altera/recipes-kernel/linux/linux-altera-ltsi-dev_4.1.bb: Failure expanding variable bbfatal_log: ExpansionError: Failure expanding variable SRCPV, expression was ${@bb.fetch2.get_srcrev(d)} which triggered exception FetchError: Fetcher failure: Unable to resolve 'socfpga-4.1-ltsi' in upstream git repository in git ls-remote output for github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git 

I am wondering if we have any Linux folks here that might be familiar with the associated repos involved with building this project.  

I have tried going to github.com/altera-opensource/linux-socfpga.git in my browser and it looks like it is still there. Why is bitbake crying? I cannot find the socfpga-4.1.ltsi file anywhere in the repo on github. Maybe that is why?
0 Kudos
0 Replies