FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5892 Discussions

System-Console. How to export a standalone executable/folder?

covfefe
New Contributor I

Hello,

How can I provide a standalone version of the system-console? 

Quartus is really large (40GB), System-Console is all I need on the deployed target, and has the potential to only require ~10-100MB. 

Is there a way to download it, or export it? Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution
7 Replies
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

System Console is included in the separate Programmer download and installation (along with Signal Tap as well).

0 Kudos
covfefe
New Contributor I

Would you be able to share a download link? I can't seem to be able to find it

0 Kudos
covfefe
New Contributor I

Thank you @sstrell. I had been looking for a few days, and never found this. 

0 Kudos
sstrell
Honored Contributor III

Yeah, the web site is tricky sometimes.  To get there: Products (at top of page) -> Intel Quartus Prime Design Software -> Downloads.

0 Kudos
VenTingT
Employee

Hi,

Yes, the link provided by @sstrell is right. The Stand-Alone Software can be found from FPGA Software Download Center (https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/collections/products/fpga/software/downloads.html?s=Newest)

Choose Quartus version > Downloads > Additional Software

Do you have further question regarding this?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
VenTingT
Employee

Hi,

Since this thread been resolved, I shall set this thread to close pending. If you still need further assistance, you are welcome reopen this thread within 20days or open a new thread, someone will be right with you.

If you happened to close this thread, you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 10 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Ven Ting

p/s: If any answer from the community or Intel Support are helpful, please feel free to give best answer or rate 9/10 survey

0 Kudos