FPGA, SoC, And CPLD Boards And Kits
FPGA Evaluation and Development Kits
5986 Discussions

adding lw_hps_fpga_bridge to custom vhdl design

aiedb
Beginner

hii , i have a question and i be glad for help 

lets say i have a simple vhdl design for a simple counter , and it will be my custom ip and i want to add to my ip a lightweight fpga_hps bridge so i can interface my custom ip to the hps system 

is there any tutorial or an example that can help in this case 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi aeidb

Sorry for the late reply.

You could find some documents on the creation of an component in the document below:

3. Creating Platform Designer Components (intel.com)

Sorry there are no example design available for this.

However in the document you could find the required information on the bridge under section 5.

5. Platform Designer Interconnect (intel.com)

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
aiedb
Beginner

hii thanks for help , i will look into the documents

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi aeidb

Any update on this case?

Do you have any questions on the documents?

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
JingyangTeh
Employee

Hi

Since there are no feedback for this thread, I shall set this thread to close pending. Please login to ‘https://supporttickets.intel.com’, view details of the desire request, and post a feed/response within the next 15 days to allow me to continue to support you. After 15 days, this thread will be transitioned to community support. The community users will be able to help you on your follow-up questions.

If you happened to close this thread you might receive a survey. If you think you would rank your support experience less than 4 out of 10, please allow me to correct it before closing or if the problem can’t be corrected, please let me know the cause so that I may improve your future service experience.

Regards

Jingyang, Teh

0 Kudos
aiedb
Beginner

hii thanks for your help , meanwhile in my work i working on another project , once i get back to it i will give you an update 

0 Kudos