GPU Compute Software
Ask questions about Intel® Graphics Compute software technologies, such as OpenCL* GPU driver and oneAPI Level Zero
158 Discussions

Consulta netbook juana manso modelo sf20gm7_mf50gm_v1.71

Ikki80
Beginner

Buenas tengo una netbook  juana manso modelo sf20gm7_mf50gm_v1.71 que entrego el gobierno y pasa lo siguiente. Mientras funciona solo con bateria la velocidad del procesador esta en unos 2.8GHz y cuando conecto el cargador baja y queda fijo en 0.79GHz haga lo que haga. SO windows 11, (pasa lo mismo con windows 10 y distribucion linux), probe todas las configuraciones de energia y tiene el cargador original. Desde ya gracias por la ayuda les dejo los archivos para que vean

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi,

Thank you for posting your question. We only provide support in English. I have translated your question. 

Hello, I have a juana manso netbook model sf20gm7_mf50gm_v1.71 that was delivered by the government and the following happens. While it runs on battery only, the processor speed is about 2.8GHz and when I plug in the charger it drops and stays fixed at 0.79GHz whatever I do. Windows 11 operating system, (same goes for windows 10 and linux distro), I tried all power settings and it has the original charger. Thanks in advance for the help, I leave the files for you to see.

Does this reflect your question correctly?  

Thanks And Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi, 

We haven't heard back from you, Could you please confirm on the translated query is correct? 

Thanks & Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos
OTS
New Contributor I

Hello Ikki80,

you might have a better chance getting a solution if you ask this question in the support forum. The support forum has more end users who know how to set up Windows and how to handle problems with Windows.

Your question is currently in the software developer section for graphic software development. There aren't many people in here and graphics software developers aren't necessarily experts in fixing Windows problems.

Regards,

Gary

0 Kudos
AishwaryaCV_Intel

Hi,

We have not heard back from you. This thread will no longer be monitored by Intel. If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Thanks And Regards,

Aishwarya

0 Kudos